Attorney Stewart D. Matthews has been aggressively pursuing the rights of accident victims in Texas and its surrounding states including Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana for over 15 years. Attorney Stewart D. Matthews is experienced in handling all aspects of claims involving injury or death from car or truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, defective products, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death and all cases where one is injured through the fault of another. Stewart D. Matthews was admitted to the Texas Bar in May of 2003 after graduating from Texas Wesleyan School of Law, (now known as Texas A&M Law School), in December of 2002. Attorney Matthews' practice has been devoted to representing injury victims as well as offering quality legal representation to clients needing help with general civil matters, (wills and estate planning, general contract negotiations, contract disputes, and various real estate matters) and criminal issues such as DUI.
10 Best Attorney Award to Stewart D. Matthews
Attorney Stewart D. Matthews is a recipient of the 10 Best Attorney Award from the American Institute of Personal Injury and was also recognized with AVVO where he has earned a perfect Client Review Rating Score of 10.0 on a scale of 1-10. These ratings are based on client satisfaction and legal ability ratings.
Legal Ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas.
- Legal Knowledge – Lawyer’s familiarity with the laws governing his specific area of practice.
- Analytical Capabilities – Lawyer’s creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment – Lawyer’s demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
- Communication Ability – Lawyer’s capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience – Lawyer’s degree of experience in his specific area of practice.
Through Peer Review and Client Review Attorney Stewart D. Matthews has achieved the Highest Possible Rating.
- AVVO 10.0 – This AVVO rating is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him at the highest level of professionalism.
Most cases are handled quickly and confidentially on a “Contingency Fee” basis. The consultation is free and there are no fees or costs unless you collect money. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, meet with Mr. Matthews so that you will feel comfortable and confident that your matter will be taken care of by a skilled attorney and litigator. Please call or e-mail any time regarding your injury or death claim or other legal matter.